петак, 7. децембар 2012.

Vaša prilika za posao. Kako zaraditi?

 What does it take to received a $900,022.25 Profit Sharing check
After searching for several years, I discovered Forever Living Products and it has been an incredible journey ever since. I attributes my success in Forever Living Products to keeping the system simple, fair and applying my personal motto “Don’t dream your life, but live you dreams” to my work.

Very powerful system! So simple! It works!
“An opportunity such as offered to us by Forever Living Products, is unlikely to ever come again.This is why I intend to make full use of this chance.”

~ Rolf Kipp Germany

 
 
 ” I have computer science master degree but I couldn’t find a job at age 37. I don’t speak good English and my wife was an restaurant waitress in California. Our life was miserable before I joined Forever Living Products. I was a little skeptical in the begining but after 3 month of hard working in FLP, my bonus check was exceed US$14,000/month. I would like to thank God for the wonderful people and incredible opportunities he has put in our path.”
~Frank Hwaung USA
 





Postati finansijski nezavisan znači kontrolisati sopstvenu sudbinu - čini mogućim gotovo sve u životu. Ako Vaša trenutna karijera ne ide u dobrom pravcu, FOREVER je pravo mesto za vas !
Šta možete izgubiti?!

Šta je još važnije od novca? Vreme. I to ono koje provodite sa porodicom i prijateljima. Napor koji uložite vratiće se višestruko, i to omogućuje ova kompanija preko sledećih mogućnosti:
*Kvalitetni proizvodi
*Odličan tim za podršku
*Alatke za prodaju i marketing
*Trening seminari
*Podsticajni programi i bonusi
*Sadržajan vebsajt komanije


FOREVER se brine za istraživanja i razvoj, ispitivanje tržišta, pakovanje, distribuciju, marketing, i svu papirologiju za Vas. Vi samo treba da podelite ove sjajne proizvode!



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар